Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Order Uniform UK LTD (OUUK) and its customers.
- OUUK agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to OUUK and recorded in writing between the parties.
- Payment for the goods shall be made when placing the order.
- All garments remain the property of OUUK until full payment has been made, Full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
- OUUK will endeavour to make any reasonable changes requested by the customer in righting. OUUK reserves the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising from this request and will notify the customer of such costs at the time of the request. OUUK reserve the right to amend the delivery time frame if any changes are requested. Orders will not be started until the new artwork has been approved by the customer.
- OUUK decides on a case by case basis whether it accepts the return of goods, except where the return of goods is a direct result of the failure on the part of OUUK to supply the correct goods in accordance to the order. Goods cannot be returned if they have been worn, or if they have been personalised in any way by the customer, or if they have been personalised by OUUK on behalf of the customer.
- These terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed apply to all orders between OUUK and you the customer including repeat or new orders.
- Please note these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
- Discount codes are not redeemable against existing deals, i.e. bundles, workwear packages or any special offers that are currently active on the website.
- Discount code usage is applied at the sole discretion of OUUK.
- Colour samples shown may not exactly match the colours of the actual garments. Please also check the size guide for each item before purchasing.
- OUUK withhold the right to refuse any order, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
1 (a) Offensive words and or slogans
(b) Offensive graphics and or icons
2 (a)copyrighted material
(b) copyrighted images or phrases